|Job category:||Graphics (Design / DTP)|
|Level:||Entry level / Graduate|
|Educational level:||Bachelor / Graduate|
|Employment type:||Fixed term contract with option...|
Expressly is a London-based platform used by a fast growing network of relevant, non-competing online businesses that acquire customers from each other. Its technology powers a distinctive 1-click user journey, allowing customers to skip registration and login on the new site – way lower friction leading to up to 10x higher lead conversion.
Watch the video on our website: www.buyexpressly.com
Expressly is looking for a junior level designer who can create visual identities, designs and artwork images across desktop and mobile, as well conceive content ideas, whilst playing a central role in the rapid expansion of the Expressly platform.
You will work alongside the marketing team to drive content and execution for our website, platform, newsletter, blog and social channels.
You will participate in the key strategic decisions, with the opportunity to grow within the company. This is a great opportunity to shape the growth of a disruptive startup changing how digital marketing is done! If this is exciting to you, we’d love you to join us.
• Excellent layout and artworking skills
• Experience producing stylish and directional designs that appeal to the B2B sector, so previous experience with digital marketing and/or B2B marketing is a plus
• Some experience in a digital design environment, across various digital platforms
• A BA/HND or equivalent in graphic/web design
• Fully conversant in Adobe Suite (Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator)
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
• A good understanding and demonstrated skills with UI/UX is a plus
• Great attention to detail, driven and willing to adapt to change and go the extra mile
• A creative can-do mindset!
• Native English
How to apply
Please apply with your CV telling us in short why you want to join us and what makes you the right candidate. We look forward to reading about your interests and ideas!
Please note that we will not consider nor reply to any recruiters.