My Bids Guide
My Bids is where you go to view or edit details for the bids for publishers that you currently have active, create a new bid or see expired ones. You access it by clicking “My Bids” inside of your Expressly Portal.
Creating New Bids
To create a new bid directly from the My Bids page you can either:
- Navigate to the top of the My Bids page and select 'Create Bid'.
- Alternatively, navigate to the bottom of the page and click the 'Create Bid' button.
Each of these options will lead you through the creating a bid process. If you need help with this please refer to the Create Campaign Bid guide.
Updating a Bid
If you would like to update an existing offer, please follow these instructions:
- Find the offer that you would like to update inside of the My Bid page.
- Select the 'Update Bid' button.
This will lead you to the update page. If you need help with this please refer to the Create Campaign Bid guide.
Publish, Delete or Copy an Offer
If you would like to Publish (if the bid is a draft), Delete or Copy an existing offer, please follow these instructions:
- On the My Bid page, locate the offer that you would like to perform one of these options on.
- This will display all of the current information for that offer.
- Navigate to the bottom of this information pane and select the relevant buttons.
Showing Expired Bids
If you would like to view all of the offers that you have created which have expired, please follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the top of the My Bids page and select “Show Expired Bids”.
- All of your expired bids will now be visible underneath the current ones.
- To hide them again simply navigate back to the top of the page and select 'Hide Expired Bids'.